Copyrights and Trademarks
Copyrights and trademarks (company name, trademark, logo, and service marks) of the content carried on this website (text, reference materials, images, voices, etc.) belong to Ceres Terminal Incorporated, its group and related companies, and third parties protected under copyright law and relevant treaties and laws of respective countries. Duplicating, diverting, reproducing, etc., or using the content of this website without permission is prohibited.
Ceres Terminals Incorporated takes the utmost caution in carrying information on this website. However, Ceres does not guarantee or accept any responsibility for the usefulness, accuracy, or safety of the content of this website. Ceres will not be held liable for any damages accrued through the use of this website. We seek your understanding that management and content of this website may change or halt without prior notice.
1. Links to This Website
Linking to this website, in principle, is free. In places where links are set, please stipulate that they are links to this website. We firmly refuse the types of links listed below.
- Links from websites that discredit or undermine the dignity of Ceres Terminals incorporated and its group and related companies
- Links from websites that carry possible illegal content
- Links from websites that damage clarity of this website through the use of frames and other methods
- Links from websites Ceres considers inappropriate
2. Links from This Website to Other Websites
Links from this website to third-party websites are managed based on the responsibility of respective administrators. Ceres will not be held liable for the content of third-party websites. Nor will Ceres be held liable for any damages accrued through the use of third-party websites.
The following environment is recommended for browsing this website.
- For Microsoft Windows: above Internet Explorer 7.0, Firefox 6.0
- For Macintosh: above Safari 5.0, Firefox 6.0
- Display resolution above 1024*762 Browser
- Required Plug-ins - No plugins are required
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Except as otherwise provided, the use of, and matters related to, this website shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America. Except as otherwise provided, every conflict arising related to this website shall be, in the first instance, under the exclusive jurisdiction of the US District Court System.
Last update: February 2020
Ceres Terminals Incorporated